Tuesday, April 29, 2014

BIODATA

 

Name              : Shaid bin Sulaiman
Matrix  No.     : 227166
Courses           : Bachelor of intrepreneurship with honour
DOB               : 05/03/1994 - 20 years old
College            : College of business
                          (COB)
Residential       : 6d 114, DPP SIME DARBY, UUM, Sintok, Kedah Darul Aman
Contact            : +6013-4787863
My objective of creating this blog page is to deliver knowledge and information about Archery Club UUM. The reason is that Archery sport does give me a lot of benefit which directly and indirectly improve my personal in both physical and mental.

People believe Archery would boost their focus in doing things and in my experience, it does work. The great is it also improve our patience and even self-confident where it will then improve my life in UUM in many aspect and one of the most important is my academic result (CGPA), and this will then indirectly improve my future life.

As the member of the Arcehry Club UUM, this blog will aim to provide information about Archery which will not restricted in knowledge but will be more informative and technical

1 comment: